June 30, 2006

Introduction

So I'll shortly be posting The God Dialogues. The idea all began whilst reading a Woody Allen book, entitled Without Feathers. I actually stole the first dialogue (which isn't in the actual Dialogues) straight from the book. I put my own flavor into it of course, but the idea was completely Woody Allen's.

I've decided that over this summer, if nothing else, I will become a better writer of comedic prose. I think I have just the right amount of intelligence, ego, and sense of humor to pull it off. So far I'm not very good at it, at least when I compare myself to others. I'm trying though, and I will put it all on this page from now on, instead of sending e-mails to people.

I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this page exactly. I guess a part of me wants people to maybe read some of this and get humor out of it, without me forcing them to read this. I'm also getting tired of e-mails. I know people read them, but I want to make more people laugh and also to get criticism if possible. My lazy friends have yet to help me, but I'm assuming this is because they're taken aback by my pure comedic genius. I'm also going to post my "Random Question of the Every Other Day". Yes, that's the title of it, and no, I will not change it. I will then try to answer the question as best I can.

I honestly hope more than 3 people come to this place. I want to get feedback, and I want to maybe talk to people that I wouldn't normally talk to. Who knows, maybe by doing this I can actually have fun during this boring summer break, lord knows I need the help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude...way funny :) ...g-unit stuff was good.